© 2022 Parevartan school. All Rights Reserved.
Frantic Infotech Noida
Rules and regulations
Code of Conduct
- Modern Convent school provides education from Nursery to Class XII. Therefore, it is expected that the juniors are treated with love and affection by their seniors while they show due respect to their seniors.
- All students are expected to greet their school teachers when they meet them whether they actually teach them or not.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently. Students should not unnecessarily leave their class at the end of every period.
- No books (other than text books or library books), magazines Cds, Pen Drive etc should be brought to school. If they are brought, they will be confiscated.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not allowed.
- Students are expected to respect school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls irregular or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any school property damaged even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Principal.
- They should not spoil or pluck flowers.
- Students are not allowed to bring any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
- Bullying, use of abusive and foul language, rowdy or violent behaviour in any form are punishable offences.
- Students are advised to keep their class room, school building and campus as clean as possible and throw leftovers into the dustbins.
- Under no conditions a student is permitted to bring a mobile telephone/smart watches to the school. If confiscated, it will not be returned.
- Students indulging in any form of violent or destructive activities will face disciplinary action as decided by the school authorities.
- Students using unfair means during examination will face disciplinary action.
- A student found co-operating or indulging in any act of violence committed by other students which harms any student physically or mentally would also face disciplinary action including expulsion.
- No students shall indulge in any of the following practices:
- spitting in or near the school building.
- disfiguring or damaging any school property
- any form of gambling
- use of drugs or intoxicants except on prescription by a regular medical practitioner.
- rowdism and rude behaviour.
- use of violence in any form.
- casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
- The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is an essential condition to a student's continuation in the school. In case any student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like suspension or even expulsion shall be taken against the student.
- No attendance would be given to a student during the period of suspension.
- Bursting of crackers and playing with colours and any other such unwanted activity is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
- The students should not litter the school premises with wrappers, papers or polythene bags.
- Self-discipline is the forte of the school.
Do’s & Don’ts for Visitors
No visitor can be guaranteed entry to the campus on a specific date and time.
- Fix an appointment before coming to the school.
- Sign into the visitor’s register.
- Show identification otherwise access into the premises shall be denied.
- Use only courteous and polite language and behave with decorum with the faculty, staff.
- Wear the visitor’s badge/ carry the Parent’s card at all time during your stay at the school.
- Be patient till the access is facilitated.
- Return the visitor’s badge to the school office before leaving the campus and sign out.
- Do not interfere with any school activity during the visit.
- Do not talk to students unless permitted.
- Do not take pictures unless permitted for.
- Do not talk or act in any manner that would bring disrepute to the school
- Do not Smoke while within the school premises.
- Do not visit the school intoxicated.
- Do not damage the building or school property.
- Do not get involved in arguments with any employee or student.
Do’s and Don’t for Students
- Come to school on time.
- Be well groomed – in proper uniform and polished shoes.
- Attend the school regularly.
- Bring the school diary every day.
- Speak and communicate in English within the school premises.
- Keep the classrooms and school premises clean and tidy.
- Take care of school property.
- Complete your work on time and respect the timelines given for the work.
- Be fair and honest at work.
- Close the taps after use in the drinking area and washrooms.
- Switch off the fans and lights after use.
- Respect your parents, teachers, elders, friends and classmates and be cautious towards everyone.
- Read and obey the code of conduct as given in the school almanac.
- Do not be irregular to school.
- Do not use abusive language.
- Do not get involved in physical fights and bullying.
- Do not damage school property.
- Do not bring any gadgets like mobile, I pods, tablets or any other item mentioned in ‘LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS’ to school. Such items will be confiscated and not given back.
- Do not wear expensive and gold jewellery while in school.
- Do not bring more than Rs.50 to school.
- Do not drive in personal vehicles to school at any point of time.
- Do not shout and disturb the class room at any point of time and in the premises.
- Do not consume alcohol or smoke or use tobacco or any such product or intoxicant.
Do’s and Don’t for Teachers
- Pass instructions to students only in English (Expect Other language teachers).
- Reach your class in time.
- Follow the dress code and wear your I-Card daily.
- Maintain all students’ records properly and timely.
- Observe the provisions of POCSO scruplously.
- Be sensitive to needs of all students especially those of CWSN.
- Be courteous enough while communicating with colleagues and the parents.
- Use positive reinforcement for students.
- Abide by the instructions as laid in Code of conduct and Instructions to teachers as given at the beginning of the session.
- Inflict No Corporal Punishment in any form on the students of any class
- Refrain punishing any child physically or by the way of teasing, or humiliating or using harsh words or torturing mentally.
- Teach holding books and do not sit in chair while you are teaching in the classroom.
- Do not use mobile phones during class hours
- Do not discriminate the students on the basis of caste, creed, colour, religion, gender, language etc.
- Avoid the use of Whitener in official documents
- Do not give too much homework.
- Do not judge children with prejudice.
- Do not talk/discuss matters other than school related issues within staffroom .
- Do not critically evaluate school policies or religious issues or political issues in staffroom.
- Do not involve in any kind of cash transactions with other employees or colleagues
- Do not accept any gift from the students / parents.