We encourage students to become more sincere and dedicated citizens of the future so that they act responsibly towards other people as well as property. In an ongoing effort to combat discipline issues, we have developed a discipline policy that is firm and will be consistently applied. The school expects every student behave in a considerate way towards others and to reflect our values which are Respect, Friendship and Love. We treat all students fairly and apply this behaviour policy in a consistent way. This policy aims to help students grow in a safe and secure environment, and to become positive, responsible, sincere and dedicated citizens of the future.
1. Come prepared for class as per the timetable
2. Treat others as you want to be treated yourself
3. Obey the instructions of all adults in the school
4. Complete tasks assigned by the teachers/class representatives
5. Be punctual to school
6. Respect school/class property
7. Keep campus & class clean